Week 1 of 4! We have a nearly full sheet despite the fact that none of these fights are particularly significant. I picked fights specifically with either close odds or live dogs. Solid start to what promises to be a big February.
This week’s action includes: Ugas vs Ghvamichava, Vasquez vs Collazo, Mundine vs Green, Leibenburg vs Koelling, Galahad vs Agbeko, Price vs Hammer, Eubank vs Quinlan and more.
All Multipliers are reset! 5 doubles, 3 triples. Use them wisely.
Not the sexiest of fight weeks, but we have plenty of points on the sheet if your multipliers are used well.
Week 1 of 4! “Let’s get it get it get it!”
For those that haven’t played before, welcome to the best pick’em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules – we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post – it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner – Ryan Karl vs Eddie Ramirez (8:00pm EDT Thursday, February 2nd)
1. Karl to win – risk 5 points to win 3.
2. Ramirez to win – risk 3 points to win 5.
B. Pick the winner – Yordenis Ugas vs Levan Ghvamichava (8:00pm EDT Thursday, February 2nd)
1. Ugas to win – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Ghvamichava to win – risk 2.5 points to win 7.5.
C. Pick the winner – Sammy Vasquez vs Luis Collazo (8:00pm EDT Thursday, February 2nd)
1. Vasquez to win– risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Collazo to win – risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
D. Pick the winner – Anthony Mundine vs Danny Green (3:00am EDT Saturday, February 3rd)
1. Mundine to win – risk 4.5 points to win 7.5.
2. Green to win – risk 7.5 points to win 4.5.
E. Will favorites win/lose? – Hekkie Budler, Kevin Lerena, Thulani Mbenge (3:00pm EDT Saturday, February 3rd)
1. All favorites to win – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5
2. Any favorite to lose – risk 2.5 points to win 7.5
F. Pick the winner – Ryno Liebenburg vs Enrico Koelling (3:00pm EDT Saturday, February 3rd)
1. Liebenburg to win – risk 7.5 points to win 4.5.
2. Koelling to win – risk 4.5 points to win 7.5.
G. Pick the winner – Kid Galahad vs Joseph Agbeko (4:00pm EDT Saturday, February 3rd)
1. Galahad to win – risk 8.5 points to win 1.5
2. Agbeko – risk 1.5 points to win 8.5.
H. Pick the winner – David Price vs Christian Hammer (4:00pm EDT Saturday, February 3rd)
1. Price to win – risk 8.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Hammer to win – risk 3.5 points to win 8.5.
I. Pick the winner / method of victory – Chris Eubank Jr. vs Renold Quinlan (4:00pm EDT Saturday, February 3rd)
1. Eubank to win – risk 11 points to win 1.
2. Eubank by stoppage – risk 8.5 points to win 3.5.
3. Eubank by decision – risk 2.5 points to win 9.5.
4. Quinlan to win – risk 1 point to win 11.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Karl to win without using a double or triple…
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Ghvamichava win…
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Vasquez to win…
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass…
Source:: Bad Left Hook